Sunday 23 November 2014

VisibleMonday #143: A Long Vintage Dress Is Modern

Welcome to Visible Monday #143! If you want to participate, it's so easy: just go to the bottom of this post for the how-to. Please be kind and leave a link to Not Dead Yet Style in your post.



I like long dresses and skirts. I don't mind showing my legs, but long skirts feel so great, and I can ride my bike, cross my legs, climb the stairs and etc. This cool vintage 80's dress is via Citizen Rosebud's Etsy store, go there and shop. I think the open neckline keeps the dress from being mumsy, although I don't mind mumsy on occasion.



I wore a thrifted blue suede belt and open wedge sandals, as the temperatures are back to the upper 70's. Will my boots ever get a chance to come out and play??












Long dresses are actually very freeing. I never have to wonder if I'm flashing something personal.












My best boy, King, likes to hang with me at photo time.





Now, show us what you're wearing, Visible Women!!





The guidelines to participate in the Visible Monday Link-Up are so simple!


  1. Whoever wants to can join in! Just compose a post that includes any outfit, accessory, piece of jewelry, hairstyle, cosmetic or other adornment that makes you feel more confident, alive and visible that day.

  2. Include a link to Not Dead Yet Style somewhere in your post. Please leave a comment, too, so we know you had a good time.

  3. Go to the bottom of this post and click on the InLinkz button "Add Your Link". It should open a new page.

  4. In the "Next Step", you crop the pic (easy tool) you want to display, and you're done!







Oh hey! Not Dead Yet Style has a Facebook page! Please check it out when you have a moment: Facebook Page.











0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management