Tuesday 12 August 2014

MY LITTLE TIPS TO LOOK FABULOUS EVERYDAY










If you feel good you look good. Take the time to put a little extra effort into always looking your best. Gone are those teenage years where you just wake up and look great. (even though they may not think so) but my daughters wake up looking great most of the time. Getting enough sleep and hydrating everyday are too of the most important points for me to make.



I am in my mid 40's and finally I am comfortable in my own skin. Although I do look in the mirror sometimes and think oh if my stomach was flatter or the dimples in my thighs were not there. Nevertheless life goes on and if we dwell on what we need to fix or unhappy with then that time is wasted on thinking and wishing for something that is not there.



Today I have jeans a striped knit and a faux fur jacket with a little BB cream and powder a little eyeliner and mascara. When I am leaving the house I add foundation and eyeliner in a brown shade for a natural look. Oh and do not forget the converse sneakers. An understated chic parisian look. May be simple but to me I feel good.



Choose your undergarments wisely and spend that little extra to look and feel great. I have just recently found bras that I love and look good. I will never go back to anything else. Having great under wear adds that touch of sexiness. If you own good fitting underwear then you are set to looking your best.



Try not to cut corners when it comes to purchasing shoes. I am a huge fan of flats. Whether your outfit is Chanel or hand me downs a quality shoes instantly lifts the look.



A perfect tote for day or a clutch for evening can add an understated sophistication to your look. What you carry with you can be revealing so consider what you would like to say with what you carry.



Show off your curves and wear a belt. An automatic touch of chic which can pull an ordinary look to stunning.



Most of us have neutral colours in our closet. Adding a pop of colour can be a good way to take the ordinary to something spectacular. Add accessories, jacket or shoes to that same dress that you love to wear or a colourful sweater or jacket.



You will look fabulous everyday whether you may be wearing something for the first time or changing an old favourite with a few accessories.








0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management