Wednesday 16 July 2014

Top Model Spotlight: Meet Jess Adamson




Not every girl can say they have modeled for Cosmopolitan Magazine or shot campaigns with Adidas Canada, but for Plutino Group model, Jess Adamson, big-name photo shoots are a all in a day's work. Jess is gorgeous and fresh-faced with bright blonde hair, sparkly blue eyes and a true All-American look. As soon as you see Jess there is no denying she is clearly a model!"I signed with my first agency in 2010 when I was 16 and newly brace free! I had been scouted in 2009 at my high school fashion show and waited until my mouth was free of metal to begin. I signed with Plutino in 2012 and couldn't be happier!" Sounds like Jess's road to a life in the fashion lane is just what every brace-wearing teen girl dreams about!



Keep Reading >

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management