Monday 12 May 2014

What should you say when people say you're shorts are too short? :/ esp if that person is a family member? Honestly, the shorts I wear aren't even that short( they go a little further than my finger tips) This is the reason why I don't wear shorts often but its been so hot lately, but I'm scared that somebody will call me a slut or something..

Well fashion is a personal choice so I definitely think it’s uncalled for for them to say that. Especially since they’re not that short at all! I think some people are more open to give their honest opinions because they feel like they know you so well but that doesn’t mean that they can just say whatever they want, especially if it hurts your feelings! So just tell them that! And besides you are never going to be a slut because of what you wear. - Chelsea :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management