Saturday 31 May 2014

So I'm going on camp with my yr group in yr 10 which is 180 people for 2 days and it's gonna be cold any idea what I should take clothes wise sorry never been to camp before and I want to look good and how should I do my hair it's jut below my shoulders and naturally curly but I hate it cause the hairdresser cut it waaaayyy too short it looks better longer anyway! Sorry for disturbing you :)) have a good day:)

hahah school camps! Can’t believe you’ve never been on one before! To be completely honest, it’s so hard to keep up good looks on camp cause you’re busy off doing activities and then way to tired to get all dolled up afterwards, especially if it’s cold.

You’re hair should reach into a pony tail, i would just straighten it and put in a mid-height pony.

Keep your outfits simple, you don’t want to look like you’re going on a date when everyone else is wearing trackies. scarfs can do the trick. Also I’m really into bright colour rain jackets as outfit features (also very appropriate for camping) atm. I think shorter hair is was edgier, so don’t fret :)

I hope you have a good time!

x


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management