Friday 9 May 2014

Hi there :) I hope you're having a great day today. I hope you can help me find good quality (and rather cheap) bras. I always find it very hard to get really great ones, especially nude and strapless/bandeau ones with enough support.

Okay honestly I just got a job at Gap and I was trying on their clothes when I got off and their bras are AMAZING! And cheap! They have so many different types and a lot are on sale. I found a cute and full coverage 34D that fit me wonderfully and I’m honestly a bigger size than that AND it was $16 I about collapsed hahah. They have a whole line called Gap Body and it has undergarments and loungewear and whatnot. :) - Chelsea


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management