Thursday 17 April 2014

What I Wore: Last Chance For Boots?

It's been a nutsy Spring here in Florida, with plenty of the expected warm, humid days, followed by a couple of brisk ones. I enjoy those chilly days to get one or two final wears from my boots and tights.



It was about 60 degrees when I got up today, so I got self-permission to wear a fab vintage 1970's velvet vest. It's too small for me to button properly but I can't give it up. A slim denim skirt from Old Navy (here, in plus size only) and a colorful tee (similar) make up the look.



I always feel lucky when I wear my key pendant (thrifted, similar); I think it opens up adventures.

Are you prolonging your winter wardrobe, or excited to switch to lights and brights?












Black boots are by Aldo. They're my most comfortable pair.





Visible Monday is ON for this weekend! Have a wonderful Thursday and stay fabulous,














0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management