Monday 7 April 2014

Reasons to be Cheerful #10

This week I'm focusing on the fact that in a week and a few days, it's Easter and we totally get a four day weekend! By focusing on this now, it means that next week I will STILL be cheerful about it. And then the week after, it will be the four day weekend! ALL THE JOY. And also chocolate.



Here are my reasons to be cheerful...



1. Lee Pace. If you don't know who he is, I implore you to watch Pushing Daisies. You will fall in love with him. He's also in Twilight and the Hobbit, but he's best in Pushing Daisies. Such great eyebrows.




2. Peanut Butter Chocolate Cookie Dough Bars. That bit on top? Peanut butter melted with white chocolate. I need these in my life.




3. SO TRUE!




4. With all this talk of Easter, these rolls seem apt. They are tiny bunnies!




5. I love a tote bag. I love things with initials on. And I love Rob Ryan. So this? Pretty much my Christmas.




6. It's a cat being vacuumed. Yeah.




7. The Real Housewives of Disney - I would watch the crap out of this show.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management