Sunday 23 March 2014

Visible Monday #126: I Wear My Cat On My Chest

Welcome to Visible Monday #126! If you want to participate, it's so easy: just go to the bottom of this post for the how-to. Please be kind and leave a link to Not Dead Yet Style in your post.



You all know I'm a crazy cat lady. And I am not ashamed. Some of the best people I've known have been cats. And, since my office has a casual dress "code" (I don't think I've even heard that word, in 14 years), a cat sweater is perfectly OK.



This cute one is from ASOS (similar), all cotton, and really fun to wear. I teamed it with a thrifted black skirt from Banana Republic, new tights from Target and my favorite Cydwoq booties. Cat ladies unite!














My cats would never wear a sweater with my picture on it. So who's smarter, eh?





Now, let's see what you're wearing, Visible Women!!



The guidelines to participate in the Visible Monday Link-Up are so simple!


  1. Whoever wants to can join in! Just compose a post that includes any outfit, accessory, piece of jewelry, hairstyle, cosmetic or other adornment that makes you feel more confident, alive and visible that day.

  2. Include a link to Not Dead Yet Style somewhere in your post. Please leave a comment, too, so we know you had a good time.

  3. Go to the bottom of this post and click on the InLinkz button "Add Your Link". It should open a new page.

  4. In the "Next Step", you crop the pic (easy tool) you want to display, and you're done!







Oh hey! Not Dead Yet Style has a Facebook page! Please check it out when you have a moment: Facebook Page.






0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management