Monday 17 March 2014

Reasons to be Cheerful #7

The more of these posts I do, the more cheerful I feel. I think it could be down to the increased amount of time a week I spend looking at amazing recipes, attractive boys and nice clothes, but I'm just going to assume that these posts are working. Do you feel more cheerful? I bet you do.



1. Richard Ayoade. He's just so geeky and funny and dreamy. Also, that hair.




2. This Caramelised White Chocolate ice cream looks fantastic - it's only three ingredients, doesn't need churning in an ice cream maker and involves roasted chocolate. I want it.




3. I have totally fallen off the diet wagon lately, so this t-shirt kinda speaks to me as I look back at me from a year ago and tuck into another burger.




4. This picture of Kermit meeting Vincent Price made my day.




5. Are moustaches over? I think they might be over. But I still love this ring.




6. This dress is so pretty and it has giant hearts on it and it's only £22. Buy it, buy it now! YOU'LL BE SO CHEERFUL.




7. Remember inexplicable YouTube sensation, Charlie Bit My Finger? Everyone's favourite Ridiculously Hot Brothers, Chris and Liam Hemsworth, have made a sequel.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management