Tuesday 25 March 2014

I May Have Found The Grail For My Nails

It's not enough to have thin, fine, floofy hair. I have thin, fragile nails too. I have tried acrylics and gel nails over the years, but I don't possess the discipline to keep up with them.



I usually paint some nail hardener on, then finish with a super-shiny topcoat. (Current favorite: Revlon Quick-Dry Top Coat). But I have just discovered a nail booster/pale polish in one bottle that seems to be strengthening my nails, at least a smidge.



I present to you: Sally Hansen Nail Rehab Strengthener. It's a pretty Blush color, dries quickly and, so-far-so-good, makes my nails feel hard. I still top it with my Revlon Quick-Dry and I am good for three or four days.












My holy grail, at the moment.



I'm also a fan of Gelous, available at Sally's Beauty. It was my previous HG, but it tends to peel off my nails in a day or two, especially if I've been doing a lot of housework. (Solution: less housework).









Life is challenging, and it's lovely to have the small problems sorted out, isn't it?



What do you prefer for your nails? Have you ever tried the nail polish strips, that come in all sorts of fab designs? Those really tempt me. Are you disciplined enough to do gels/acrylics? Share your secrets with us in the comments, please.



Have a fantastic Tuesday, and stay fabulous,







0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management