Thursday 6 March 2014

How does Kristen pull off the whole men's clothing look or the grunge type of outfits? When I try to dress more tomboyish I just feel like it looks WAY better when she wears these types of clothing, than me. I mean even when she wears just a plain tee it looks nice and when I wear something like that I feel like a lazy bum.

I think the big thing is to be confident and comfortable because people can tell, and you can tell, when you don’t own the outfit. I mean, some people see what she wears and thinks she looks horrible, but she wears what she likes and doesn’t care.


If the issue is fit, menswear might be oversized so knot it up, or cut it. For a plain tee, you can dress it down if you’re more leaned-back with jeans and cut holes in it. If you’re the dressier type, dress it up with a colorful jacket or a necklace.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management