Tuesday 25 March 2014

do you have any swimsuit recommendations?? I'm really having trouble figuring out what kind i want, but I'm like 5'7'' and 125 lbs and not very curvy but pretty evenly shaped with a small frame but B cups, and i know bandeaus don't look good on me but do you have any recommendations?? I want to be able to cover my boobs but still make my rib cage look bigger/curvier because i have no curves. Thank you soooo much i really need help!!! D:

What do you think of triangle bathers?

Sometimes it’s not always the style, it’s the colour.

Bralette’s, triangle, or just cropped bather tops can work. I have no idea what that is in kgs, but your body shape sounds similar to mine.

Bathers that I wear a plain black triangle with scollop hemming. Sometimes more is less.

Xx


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management