Thursday 6 March 2014

Change Your Specs, Change Your Hair, Stay Fab


My friends at Readers.com are so cool. I have received reading glasses from them before and loved the styles as well as the quality. I went on to purchase some more on my own, as I now need readers in every room of the house, and in my purse, office, car, and pocket.



Recently Readers.com invited me to try some specs from their Make A Statement collection. OK, said I, having recently sat on a favorite pair. I chose the following styles, and model them for you whilst wearing my latest hair-hat, a curly number from HairSisters.com (I'm not affiliated with them, I just like their hair).














The Ginger in Red Multi. Bold and beautiful. And under $15.

Reading the scandalous Sexual Pleasure in Marriage, copyright 1959.












The Ivy in Tortoise. Classic color with a modern shape. And, rhinestones. $12!

More suitable reading material here.












My favorite, The Mallory in black, with rhinestones at the temple. Under $12.

Check here to see the extra-fab temples on these.





Also very fetching:












The Annabelle in Fuschia, for the daring.





I use readers as a fashion accessory, and like to change colors/styles regularly. I am starting to do the same with my hair. Why not have a head accessory as well, to express my mood. Stop over at Readers.com for the former and Hairsisters for the latter. Be fabulous, be you.






N.B. The reading glasses were provided by Readers.com, but the opinions are my own.



Friendly reminder: Visible Monday starts Sunday, March 9th at around 5PM. Be there for all the visible festivities!























0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management