Monday 24 February 2014

Reasons to be Cheerful #4

I have to say, putting together these posts is a reason to be cheerful in itself. What's the internet for, if not for looking at photos of nice things? Happy Monday, you guys.



1. Paul Rudd. Oh, this man is definitely a Reason to be Cheerful. He's awesome.




2. Do you like cheese? OBVIOUSLY you do. Do you like melted cheese? Dumb question, I know. Do you want to read 30 ways to make grilled cheese? I know. I don't even have to ask.




3. Could these be the perfect chunky ankle boots? I think so.




4. It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia. I'm obsessed with this show. It's on Netflix!




5. Oh, this nail polish colour is a dream. Literally, I have had dreams about wearing it. BRB, buying it.



Picture source



6. Big up yourself and your blog! You ARE a big deal, and so am I. We should all get this t-shirt to damn well show those lame people who don't spend 90% of their lives on the internet.




7. Despite knowing nothing about the original comic, I am obsessed with the Guardians of the Galaxy trailer. This film looks hilarious, action-packed and it has an absolutely amazing cast. I'm here for you, Andy Dwyer!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management