Tuesday 31 December 2013

where did ariana get the purple lace peplum tank she wore on the first epi. of sam and cat, when she had just showered and was making lemonade. she is also wearing it in a video she posted on instagram, where she is scaring people at a truck stop, and in a pic hugging her grandfather. thanks for your help! this is really important to me

I’ve been answering this question a lot lately and this is what I always reply, I don’t know where the top is from and I’m looking for it, but I probably will never find it because that episode was shot about a year ago. I’ll keep looking but just know the chances of me finding it are slim xx


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management