Tuesday 10 December 2013

What I Wore: Dressy Becomes Casual

I just wrote about my black tulle skirt, and how it doesn't count as any ordinary black skirt. It's got its own personality. "I am not a pencil skirt," it says.



My style vibe is not very dressy, so I don't wear this tutu with silk or sequins, but with denim and casual knits. Here I've paired it with a striped tee from J. Crew (similar) and some kickin' booties by Cydwoq.












This says "me". Dressy mixed with casual and shoes with soul.





My hair is extra dry lately. What have you used on your hair that's re-hydrated it successfully? Thanks in advance. And have a fantastic Tuesday!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management