Monday 16 December 2013

Fab Blogger: Meet Madelyn Chung of Style-Rx





24-year-old fashion blogger Madelyn Chung is one of the hottest fashion bloggers around! Madelyn started her blog, Style-RX, in 2008 as a portfolio to perfect her writing skills and share her passion for fashion and beauty with the world and since she began her blog has been blowing up. "I use my blog as a creative outlet to share the things that inspire me. I've always loved telling my friends about the latest beauty products I've tried, or which trends they should be looking out for next season so instead of bombarding them with links and texts, I figured the best way to do this is to mass share!" says Madelyn. Madelyn's blog is absolutely fantastic and a great new website to keep tabs on.

Keep Reading >

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management