Thursday 26 December 2013

Drama Free, But Hair-Raising Nonetheless

We had a wonderful, drama-free Christmas Day. Slept late, had full-fat blueberry muffins for breakfast. We decided to have late lunch at a local cafe that offers a colossal buffet. As Melanie would say, I'm sure it's all headed to my buttoxil area.



All our activities were casual, and no dressing up was required. Sandy wore a bright red sweater, and I was neutral in a navy sweater with black knit skirt, plus crazy-color scarf. The temp was about 72 degrees, with a brisk wind and picture-book sky. This pic was taken at the boardwalk about a half-mile from our house.



I wanted to show you my scarf-and-teased-hair look but the wind took my fuzz straight up. Take my word, it looked better before and after this picture.












Matching shades. His hair stays in place.



Happy Thursday, back to work and all that, but so happy to be here!





We are ON for Visible Monday this weekend! The link-up will go live Sunday evening at about 5PM Eastern Standard Time.



We'll party on through Monday. Please join us with your fabulous Visibility. I will be unconnected from all electronic devices from Friday through Monday night (what?! - on a boat) and may not get to comment on all your contributions. But please know how tickled I am that you shared a pic and link. xoxo










0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management