Wednesday 6 November 2013

Yummy cozy fall sweaters




Hi Pretty Birds,



I have more sweater talk for you. It's the season, we can't help it over here at the ATPB HQ.



I love this time of year when I can throw on heavy knit sweaters like this amazing one that I received from the German brand Closed. Heavy enough to keep me warm without a jacket or coat, they are perfect for layering over my favorite basics. In addition to this sweater, this week I'm totally obsessed with an old Gap turtleneck that I fished out of my closet, white jeans and my new Miu Miu booties. I'll be skipping around Milan in versions of this outfit all week long. Come skip with me if you are in town, I'll share my chunky knit with you!












0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management