Friday 22 November 2013

It takes an ocean not to break.

I guess it's apt to feature a heart print dress whilst I am away celebrating love. Okay, maybe that's a bit cheesy. But wedding! And, not just wedding - awesome fun with people who are awesome. I HEART THIS WEEK.



This adorable number is from Primark, and is incredibly similar to a Topshop dress that was out earlier this year which I foolishly didn't buy. It's a funny dress though, because even though it fits nicely when it's on, it's incredibly hard to GET on. Unstretchy sleeves and a side zip mean uber awkardness. I just hate side zips. I hate them so much.



That aside, it's a very nice dress. I feel like it's a party dress, but I actually wore it this time for hanging out with my family and cuddling my nephews. But hey, who's to say that's not a party?









Dress - Primark

Tights & Shoes - New Look



PS - I'm in New York now! YAY! But I come home tomorrow. BOO.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management