Friday 30 August 2013

What I Wore: Big-Trousers Friday












Source



No, not a new link-up - just a personal trend I've been following. ☺



I think it was Melanie who got me started loving the big pants (trousers, not underwear). She always looks so graceful as she skates around the city in hers. And she has great artistic flare. I am able to produce less creative, but still good-looking, combinations with my B.P.s.



Today I chose a graphic print top from GAP to go along with over-sized flowy trousers from Soft Surroundings (similar). A couple of pretty bracelets and my White Mountain sandals finish off the outfit.














I've been playing around with PicMonkey and liked the look of black-and-white for this outfit.



I hope you all have a glorious weekend!



Visible Monday is taking a vacation due to the U.S. holiday, so there will be no Vis Monday linkup this coming weekend. We'll be back on Monday, September 9th (actually, the Sunday evening before)!





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management