Friday 30 August 2013

I look like the cat that just ate the canary.




If I was an animal, I'd probably be a cat. I like naps, food, having my hair stroked and sometimes I bite and scratch. So when I saw Lily rocking this dress on Instagram a couple of weeks ago, it was out of H&M and into my wardrobe before you could say a sentence long enough to take up the 20 minutes it took to walk to the shops.



INNIT CUTE THO.



Not only is it adorbs and cat printed - HOORAY - but it's a super flattering cut and that awesome material that doesn't need ironing. NO ONE LIKES YOU, IRONING. I wore this to a family lunch on Bank Holiday weekend and even my 8 month old nephew was admiring it (well, he kept poking the cats on my tum, which I think is a compliment). We went here, and I had steak, and it was goooood.






Dress - H&M

Tights - Primark

Boots c/o Spartoo



I managed to be super sociable last weekend without spending very much money or drinking anything at all, both of which are not at all like me. I stayed out until 4am without drinking alcohol! I'm not sure this has ever been done before! Also, I bought a new chest of drawers. The monstrosity from this post? OUT OF MY LIFE FOR GOOD.



This blog post is very capslocky. BUT MY DRESS HAS CATS ON IT OKAY.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management