Friday 12 July 2013

What I Wore: Easy Friday Stripes

When I want to wear something extra-easy, I choose Friday. No special reason, just the long-standing habit, I guess, of winding down the week. Since I am working on busting my ruts, maybe I should try dressing to the nines on Friday some time?



Today I wore a blue linen button down (thrifted) with a cute striped skirt from Shabby Apple (I won it in a giveaway from Ariane of Style Sud-Est). I added just a skinny yellow belt and bangle, and nude sandals I bought on eBay a few months ago. I am staying faithful to my shopping diet, save for a small purchase from Megan Mae, to help her clear out her closet, of course! ☺














The skirt is lightweight and has the cutest bias-set pockets.













Fab kitty from Bella's Etsy shop makes any shirt more joyful.





Our weekly link-up, Visible Monday, starts Sunday evening and parties on through Monday. Please join us!










Have a super-glorious weekend!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management