Wednesday 3 July 2013

Happy Happy Holiday! Dress Cool and Carry On

To all my U.S. friends: I hope your day is fun-filled, relaxing, and refreshing. To the rest of my lovely friends around the globe: take the day off too! ☺



I am planning a very low-key day close to home. Sleeping late, drinking lots of coffee, reading my latest novel, and watching Cloud Atlas on DVD. Weather permitting, perhaps we'll take a dip in the ocean, Sandy on his surfboard and me just splashing around.



If we venture out for a snack and adult beverage, I'll wear something patriotic and relaxed, like this:















I like an occasion-appropriate tee. A full skirt's much cooler for me than trousers. Flat sandals, a canvas tote, and that'll do. Enjoy your day and see you on the other side!





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management