Friday 28 June 2013

What I Wore: Peachy

I rarely wear any coral, peach or orange near my face. But I do like this soft hue in a sheer summery top I thrifted while on vacation. It doesn't compete with my skin tone or wash me out. I still prefer one of my cool colors like blue or green but it's good to spread my color-wings once in a while.



The skirt is a vibrant geo print maxi I found at a local consignment store (before my shopping diet!) for $12. It's by FLAX, a good old retro brand that I used to love in my 30's. They print upbeat slogans on their tags, and this one says: "Have an attitude of gratitude." It's light as the breeze and I plan to wear it a lot for work and play.














Not my most-beloved colors, but an inexpensive foray to the warm side.





Our weekly link-up, Visible Monday, starts Sunday evening and parties on through Monday. All are invited to participate!










Have a fun-filled weekend!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management