Monday 17 October 2016

The Walk Teaser Trailer

The Walk Teaser Trailer:

Hey everyone,

I know I don’t usually ever post personal things on here–mostly because I know you all want K-Stew content–which is why I’ve never accepted offers to run ads either on the blog out of respect to you guys. However, I am currently involved in an amazing project with my Youth and had to share the word. 

We are developing a film and this is a small tease as to what it’s about. It’s about life and how our decisions affect it. More than anything, I’m just proud to be a part of it as the lead writer, with some amazing artists.  Follow my insta: @ashdesouz for updates if you’d like. I’m not the best (aka really private), in social media, but I’m opening my little world up to you guys. 

xx. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management