Sunday 11 September 2016

STYLED BY VICTORIA - LINEN PIECES

Linen pieces are a luxury essential for style sophistication. I have always been a lover of linen as they add a touch of chic to every look. The epitome of sophistication with perfect pieces for everyday of the week.


I wore the exact look to work last week with these amazing stylish pieces from Country Road

I did feel a little awkward at first with baring my legs for the first time after being covered all winter. But that soon was eliminated as my colleagues made me feel better with compliments aplenty.



Are you a lover of linen? 

What pieces do you have in your closet on high rotation?





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management