Tuesday 13 September 2016

INTERIORS: Ultimate new housespiration

Our house hunting plans are ticking along nicely, although I’m wary of saying too much here for fear of jinxing us. So instead, I thought I’d share what I’ve been obsessively doing instead – decorating our imaginary house by means of stalking homeware websites and Pinterest. Turns out there’s nothing like buying a house to make you fall back in love with Pinterest!

Here’s my Ultimate Housepiration Board, if you fancy a nosy, but if you’re feeling lazy, here are some of my favourite inspo pics...






Stay tuned for about a million homeware wishlist posts, coming your way soon...

NB: If I've incorrectly sourced your image, please shout and I will correct it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management