Saturday 17 September 2016

Flared pants obsession

Happy weekend everyone.
Am a huge fans of jeans and for that case well fitting jeans.Flared and skinny jeans they are my best.It's so easy a pair of jeans,add a nice top and some killer heels and off you go.This time round i paired my new flared jeans with a simple vest and added a light jacket.How about this pumps ?I love everything about them,have worn them before in this post here with a dress.I like how this pants elogants my legs it's like they add a few inches. Got the pants from Mr price and the shoes are fromAngelo (Junction mall).Hope you enjoy the pictures.
Check out how i have styled flared pants before 70s fashion trend
Catch us upon instagram as glamourzone01

Thanks alot for reading  and have a blessed sunday
With lots of love 
Juelz &Carole

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management