Wednesday 28 September 2016

BEAUTIFUL GEMS

Happy Thursday everyone.
Today is all about some favourites and must haves.Talking of the must haves,a pencil skirt and well fitted blazer is some of the most essential pieces in any woman's closet for they are timeless and you can style them over and over again.I recently got this pencil skirt from Mr Price ,when i saw it i knew i had to try it on immediately and just like that  it fitted like a glove and it became mine.It's for sure my favourite now.I paired it with a cropped top and a well fitted blazer.You ask me this is one of my best looks ever.So effortless chic,elegant and sosphicated too.Hope you enjoy reading this post and feel free to check our Instagram page for more fun pictures.

Thanks alot for reading,we  really do appreciate
With lots of love
Carole & Juelz

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management