Wednesday 4 May 2016

WORK DAY STYLE // GINGHAM

Gingham! You either love it or you don't. Hands up if you love it.

There is something about gingham that makes me happy. Memories of the red and white gingham in kitchens from my child hood a little Madeline tea set from when my daughters were little. So when this new dress arrived in store it was on my must have list. 










I have a little model and me post to share with this tie front shirt dress from Country Road. A dress is effortless chic and super easy to wear in a soft brushed cotton with a tie waist to tie just the way you like with your own twist.

Several girls at work have this dress and we all have our own unique way to style. One with sleeves buttoned at the wrist and ankle boots, one with sleeves rolled and tied neat and myself sleeves pulled with cuff sitting at the top and black pointed toe flats.



How will you style the gingham tie front dress?

Are you a gingham fan?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management