Sunday 14 February 2016

WHAT I WORE + THE MODEL

Good Morning Beautiful. 

I am a little late blogging this morning as I have been working longer hours and making the time I have at home to relax and unwind. The fabulous Nikki over at Styling You shares with us a regular Model and Me feature which showcases a specific piece or pieces of clothing on a model and on Nikki, herself. This is a perfect representation on how we can all try something new and to embrace ourselves for the way we are at any age or shape.

Today I would like to share with you my very own 'Model + Me' feature with a stunning floral dress from Country Road. 



I fell in love with this dress as soon as it arrived in store. The compliments were high as many of my colleagues loved the dress and the fit on me. I just had to have this piece. A beautiful floral print dress with longer sleeves that can be rolled and worn with sandals as the weather is warm. Then as we transition into autumn where the days get shorter and the temperatures drop we can wear a longline coat and add some ankle boots, loafers or brogues. You can even try sneakers for a more casual relaxed style.




I am wearing a size 12 and tried the size 10 which did fit perfectly but I wanted the dress to have a looser and more relaxed feel also perfect fit for adding a cami underneath as the weather cools.

Will you be embracing the floral midi dress?


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management