Tuesday, 22 July 2014

Miami Travel Diaries: Early Mornings At The Airport




Everything about traveling is so much fun! Arriving at the airport (even if it means you had to wake up at 5:30am) is always exciting. The anticipation of getting on the plane and arriving at that final destination is always exhilarating. Last Friday I was traveling to Miami for Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Swim and even though the flight from Toronto to Miami is only around three hours, I spent around twelve hours at the airport over the weekend. Of course whenever you're at the airport and on an airplane you need to find lots of ways to entertain yourself. I opted to pass time by sipping Starbucks, listening to music and practicing photography! Take a look at some of my shots bellow...

Keep Reading >

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management