Tuesday 16 July 2013

Sarah Michelle Gellar walks the streets of Santa Monica, blows kisses to her paparazzi stalkers


I don't agree with her choice in husband, I was always more partial to the other heartthrobs of the 1990's, but as she stands, Sarah Michelle Gellar is alright in my book. I honestly don't know if she was blowing kisses to the stalking paps or to fans or to her kids. I know for certain that these images were taken in Santa Monica and that Sarah seems to be a pretty alright gal. Her recent television show, "The Ringer" didn't take off or get the rabid fan following that Buffy did, but she's still my favorite part of SOUTHLAND TALES, one of the most ambitious fails in cinematic history, ever.






















0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management