Wednesday 19 June 2013

Underneath, there's a perfect sky.

Ever since I wore that stripy Debenhams dress last week, I’ve been quietly venturing onto their website more and more to see what they have available. Whenever I have a special occasion, I always check out Debenhams anyway but lately I keep finding amazing outfits that would work for loads of different occasions.



Here are my favourites at the moment – I think I foresee a little wander up to the Debenhams end of town on my lunch hour tomorrow...





Dress - Red Herring at Debenhams

Headband - Crown & Glory

Shoes - Friis & Company





Dress - Red Herring at Debenhams

Jacket - Topshop

Shoes - Carvela





Dress - H by Henry Holland at Debenhams

Bag - Lazy Oaf via ASOS

Shoes - Converse





Pinafore - H by Henry Holland at Debenhams

T-shirt - New Look

Floral Clip - Crown & Glory

Wellies - Hunter

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management