Tuesday 10 November 2015

My love for shopping started at a very young age when I remember being super excited when I was around 8 or 9 years of age when we were living in Brisbane. It was the buzz and excitement that I loved so much. Late night shopping was awesome as we could go out when it was dark ..... excitement plus. Going out to have dinner and then go shopping for a little treat made me one of the happiest girls ever. It was as simple as a colouring book and those twist top crayons ...... I just loved them so much ..... it was such a novelty to have crayons that you could twist to use.  The simple things.

Now my taste has evolved and my passion for fashion and styling excites me ...... which brings me to my love for Seed Heritage. I went on a little splurge on Monday when i fell in love with three dresses from their latest range. I am a dress girl. I love the simplicity of a simple piece with style, finesse and the ultimate chicness of a dress with sandals or wedges or even flip flops for summer. Simple. Done. Chic.


Tangerine Eyelet Dress $149.00 // Off the Shoulder Embroidered Dress $129.95 // Frill Sleeve Shirt Dress $99.95

I have picked three very different styles and colours.

Tangerine - For an essential classic summer glow in a magic linen/cotton shift. A perfect piece for a summer celebration.

Chambray - An off the shoulder on trend piece.

White - Classic and necessary for summer. An everyday wearable piece perfect for any special occasion and/or christmas day.

An added bonus is they all have pockets. Pockets are a must for me in most dresses or skirts I buy.

Have you fallen in love with any summer dresses, that you just had to have?

Which one of the three above is your favourite?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management